Posie Large Amber Candle- 500g
Posie candles are designed and handmade in Australia, using 100% soy wax and reusable vessels. Keeping production local and using thoughtfully made materials reflects our commitment to operating in a way which is fair, cruelty free and environmentally sound.
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in an amber glass jar, topped with an aluminium screw top lid.
Floral notes of english rose blended with warm, earthy sandalwood and a hint of Japanese yuzu. A scent reminiscent of days spent in the garden with my Grandmother Valerie. Scent tone: Floral / Woody / Citrusy
Lavender flower combined with a blend of mint creates an instant sense of calm. The ideal blend to burn for a moment of relaxation, a time to unwind and soothe the mind. Scent tone: Herbal / Floral / Calming
A soft blend of creamy coconut milk, sweet almond and tonka bean create a smooth cloud like energy. Scent tone: Creamy / Sweet / Warm
Oakmoss, amber and sage combined with a dash of lavender awaken the senses with a crisp and earthy burn. Scent tone: Clean / Dewy / Earthy
ACE- TOBACCO LEAF/CEDARWOOD/VETIVER
Bold notes of vetiver, cedarwood and tobacco leaf mixed with bergamot & a hint of soft lavender. A warm, sharp and charming blend. Scent tone: Rich / Earthy / Woody
Our very first, signature blend inspired by the amazing stretch of earth we explored along California’s Pacific Coast - Big Sur. Sharp Amber notes and sweet Patchouli create a sea mist of trails tread along coastal woodlands. Rich Cedar and Sandalwood warm the air with a rustic charm, much like that cabin we long for in the woods. Scent tone: Earthy / Woody / Subtle
KIT- LEMON MYRTLE/ CAMPFIRE
A smoky base of camp fire coal lingers in wait for native lemon myrtle to sweep by. Familiar yet unexpected bringing to life a night outdoors by the campfire. Scent tone: Smoky/Citrus/Woody
Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.