Wide Leg Culotte- Moonlight
The Wide Leg Culottes are a classic pant featuring a striking silhouette. Made from a cool feel fabric, they have a slight sheen and a medium weight. Featuring a front flat waistband with an elasticated back waistband, side pockets, and an internal belt, they can be worn high or on the hip. A bold cuff at the ankle adds weight to the pant which amplifies their drapey design. Wear with platform sandals or flats and an ELK Classic A-Line Tee for a stylish summer look.
The Wide Leg Culottes are a regular fit around the waist and then fan out to a wide, drapey leg.
- Cool feel fabric
- Wide leg
- Elasticated waistband
- New improved design of a favourite cut
- Refer to the Care Instructions below for proper maintenance of your Wide Leg Culotte
Material- 100% Viscose.
Care- Dry cleaning preferred for optimal results to avoid shrinkage. If necessary cool hand wash in thoroughly dissolved mild detergent. Do not bleach or soak. Do not rub or wring. Do not tumble dry or spin dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron on reverse. Dry cleanable.
- The fabric used for this garment is viscose, made from the natural and renewable cellulose fibres of wood pulp. It has a delicate feel, it is softer than cotton and more springy than silk. Viscose is durable, it breathes well and is lovely to wear. The construction of all viscose fabrics result in unique properties that perform differently to other fabrics and require specific care.
- We recommend cold hand washing in a mild detergent. Only wash when required to reduce water consumption.
- Gently pull the garment back into shape and air dry, either flat or hanging, in the shade. After washing, viscose will appear to have shrunk and will have a coarse hand feel. Don’t worry! Once it is dry, use a warm steam iron on the reverse. The fabric will iron out easily and regain its shape, hand feel and fluidity.
- On the first wash, there may be a small variance in length measurements from 1 to 3cm which our production team take into account in the design.